Everydry Waterproofing’s Quality Basement Air Ventilation
Everdry Waterproofing can help you improve the air quality of your home in Green Bay and Appleton, WI with our basement ventilation systems. The air from your basement moves throughout your entire home. Basements are susceptible to poor air quality due to being underground. The temperature of the surrounding soil affects the humidity and toxin levels. If there are cracks in the walls, water can get into the basement, encouraging mold growth. Poor air quality in your home can create an unsafe environment for you and your family. Why should you take the risk? Our experts can help you improve your air quality today. Contact us to fill your home with fresh, clean air.
The Importance of Air Ventilation in Your Basement
Whether your basement is used as a living space or for storage, its air quality affects the entire house. Your basement is your home’s foundation, and it is constantly fighting to keep out moisture. Installing a basement ventilation system will help keep the area dry. The new system will move stale air out and allow fresh, clean air to enter the basement. A steady movement of fresh air within the basement is vital to keeping it dry and free from allergens, dust, and other harmful microbes. Since you cannot see the particles in the air, you may not notice that there is a problem. The signs of poor air quality that you should look out for include:
- Unusual Smell or Mustiness
- High Humidity Level
- Increased Allergy Symptoms
- Developing Respiratory Problems
Breathe Easy With Proper Basement Ventilation
There is no question whether you need to vent your basement or not. The question is, how can you successfully ventilate your basement? Mechanical ventilation for your basement is a full-service solution to get air flowing correctly in your entire home. Our professionals can quickly install the E-Z Breathe air ventilation system to exhaust polluted, stale air and replace it with clean, fresh air. The E-Z Breathe machine is placed in the basement and uses powerful air exchange to move air throughout every floor of your home. The system is easy to use, and there are no filters to change or buckets of water to empty. Alternative basement ventilation ideas usually require windows and doors, fans, regular maintenance, and pleasant weather to be effective.
Benefits of Installing a Basement Ventilation System
A safe and healthy home is vital to your livelihood. If you have noticed you or your family members becoming frequently ill or developing increased allergy symptoms, it is time to have us install the E-Z Breathe system. Most homes are built with closed-loop systems that recirculate the same air, creating a build-up of pollutants. Basement ventilation systems generate a steady flow of fresh air into the home and eradicate:
- Mold and Mildew — The presence of mold and mildew can cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. Certain types of molds are toxic and will create a dangerous breathing environment.
- High Toxin Levels — Basements are highly susceptible to increased levels of Radon gas due to being in contact with the ground. Radon is a natural gas found in rocks and soil. Exposure to Radon gas is dangerous and can lead to lung cancer.
- Moisture — With powerful airflow throughout the home, any present water is quickly dried up. A dry basement prevents water damage and the growth of mold.
- Odors — The candles you burn, the chemicals you use to clean, beauty products, and aerosol sprays all release odors into the air. These odors quickly concentrate the air without proper ventilation.
Why Choose Everdry Waterproofing for Basement Ventilation?
Our team has decades of experience protecting homes from water damage and poor air quality. We use care to help homeowners understand their options for creating a safe basement environment. All our professionals are highly trained in safe and effective installation protocols. Each member of our team has the knowledge to identify and find the source of inadequate breathing environments. The outstanding work we do is one of many reasons why we are the trusted choice for your basement ventilation needs. Other reasons include:
- One-on-One Customer Approach — We take the time to educate our customers on their options. Our services are personalized to meet your concerns and needs.
- Patented Products — The E-Z Breathe air ventilation system is a patented product that improves your home’s air quality. This energy-efficient method has a low operational cost and is powerful enough for the entire house.
- Nationally Recognized — We are members of The National Association of Waterproofing & Structural Repair Contractors, The National Association of The Remodeling Industry, and The Home Builders Association.
- Highly Experienced — Since 1983, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest waterproofing companies, with more than 80,000 customers trusting our services.
Protect Your Family, Breathe Clean Air Today
Everdry Waterproofing Fox Cities helps you protect your family in Green Bay and Appleton, WI with our basement ventilation system. Poor indoor air quality stems from the lack of ventilation in your home and can be a detriment to your health. After inspecting your home’s air, we will quickly install our patented E-Z Breathe ventilation system to protect you from pollutants, moisture, and mold. You can breathe fresh air all the time with our no-maintenance, energy-efficient, powerful ventilation system. Contact us today.